THE HOLY TRINITY
don’t you mean the UNHOLY trinity?
Come with me
And you’ll be
In a world of pure procrastination
people who think being respectful and kind is a weakness
Brave Littlewing Pullen pictured with her mom Cree Summer Pullen (Freddie from A Different World), little sister Hero Peregrine, and father Angelo Pullen.
Listen. I don’t know where this obsession with cheek pinching comes from but I want to pinch this little girl’s cheeks!! Just look at ‘em lol. And those puppy dog eyes and little leg warmers. (You KNOW they spoil her. Hero better get up on it and start practicing the puppy eyes lol).
SN: her dad looks a lot like Q-Tip there
don’t u hate it when u wake up and ur awake
THIS IS THE MURDER OF ERIC GARNER. Caught on camera in ITS FULL CONTEXT.
This is the extended clip of the NYPD and EMS after they’ve murdered this man. After they’ve realized they’ve killed this man, they pretend as if he’s still alive. He’s dead on the sidewalk!! That’s why the EMS didn’t bother to attempt to resuscitate him. They did nothing to attempt to revive him. He was still in handcuffs and all they did was remove his phone and some cigarettes from his pockets, then slammed his LIFELESS BODY onto a stretcher. THEY MURDERED THIS MAN!!
- If you or I were ever to be caught on camera, in the plain view of day light, committing a crime there would be no need for an INVESTIGATION (open and shut case). But time and time again, this is the tactic that the NYPD and other terrorist groups across the U.S. uses. They see a plain video of their officers committing a crime and they “INVESTIGATE” it for years…and as time passes WE FORGET until the next time…WELL YOU BETTER START DEVELOPING A LONG MEMORY BECAUSE THE INCURSION IS COMING FOR YOU AND YOURS IF WE DON’T STOP THESE PEOPLE FROM KILLING US.
Officer DANIEL PANTALEO should be charged with MANSLAUGHTER in the second degree.
- MANSLAUGHTER in the 2nd Degree: According to New York Penal Code section 125.15 (1), a person is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree when he RECKLESSLY CAUSES THE DEATH OF ANOTHER PERSON.
- According to NY Penal Code section 15.05(3), RECKLESSNESS is defined as follows: A person acts recklessly with respect to a result or to a circumstance described by a statute defining an offense when he is AWARE of and CONSCIOUSLY DISREGARDS a SUBSTANTIAL and UNJUSTIFIABLE RISK that such result will occur or that such circumstance exists. The risk must be of such nature and degree that disregard thereof constitutes a GROSS DEVIATION FROM THE STANDARD OF CONDUCT THAT A REASONABLE PERSON WOULD OBSERVE IN THE SITUATION.
- Since 1993, the NYPD has expressly banned all applications of police choke-holds because numerous people have died in police custody as a result of these choke-holds!!! The RULE AGAINST POLICE CHOKE-HOLDS CLEARLY STATES: “Members of the NYPD will not use chokeholds.” The NYPD patrol guide defines a choke-hold as follows: “A chokehold shall include, but is not limited to, ANY PRESSURE TO THE THROAT OR WINDPIPE WHICH MAY PREVENT OR HINDER BREATHING TO REDUCE INTAKES OF AIR.”
- Officer DANIEL PANTALEO is an 8-year veteran of the NYPD. He is or should be aware of the NYPD rule against choke-holds. He is or should be aware that placing someone in a choke-hold is therefore reckless (as defined above). Placing ERIC GARNER in a chokehold was reckless because it’s a gross deviation from the explicit rules of the NYPD against using choke-holds. DANIEL PANTALEO applied a choke-hold because he clearly applied pressure to ERIC GARNER’S neck (see video). This hindered the intake of air because you can clearly hear ERIC GARNER screaming “I can’t breathe” (see video).
- THERE IS NOTHING TO INVESTIGATE…THERE IS NOTHING THAT THE NYPD CAN FIND THAT WILL BE MORE EVIDENTIARY THAN THIS VIDEO!! EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME IS ON THE VIDEO.
DANIEL PANTALEO could be charged with second degree MURDER.
- NY Penal code section 125.25 (2) states: “A person is guilty of murder in the second degree when under circumstances envincing a DEPRAVED indifference to human life, he RECKLESSLY engages in conduct which creates a GRAVE RISK OF DEATH to another person, and thereby causes the death of another person.”
- DANIEL PANTALEO, as evidenced by other claims of police misconduct and excessive force has demonstrated a history of depraved indifference to human life. His conduct here is also RECKLESS as outlined above. And his reckless conduct, while demonstrating a depraved indifference to human life caused the death of ERIC GARNER.
- AGAIN, AN INVESTIGATION IS UNNECESSARY!! THE VIDEO CLEARLY SHOWS EVERY ELEMENT OF THE CRIME.
HUMANS OF THE WORLD- I need your help!!
These ADORABLE humans are my grandparents (the second to last photo is my mommy with my grandma) and they are currently in Nigeria in a pretty desperate situation. I am raising money to help bring them to the USA through gofund me (you can find the link here) or my paypal donation page (linked on my tumblr). This is their situation (words from my go fund me page):
My grandparents are fast approaching 80 years old and have never had proper medical care before two years ago- when they were able to obtain temporary VISAs to visit the United States. They are back in Nigeria now and their situation is desperate! We are raising money towards the legal fees of filing their paperwork, hiring a lawyer and their plane tickets to come to the USA. Only three members (including myself) of my family are in the West, the rest of my family is back in West Africa. My mother partially supports my brother and I while we are pursing out education and supports my grandparents and other members of my family still in West Africa by wiring money. Due to various health issues and random unfortunate situations, my family is already struggling and bringing my grandparents here is very difficult but we cannot leave them the way they are. Right now they are living alone with no one to aid them, they are farmers so they have to work hard to eat and live, their daily chores are way too laborious for young people, let alone someone their age! They have no help or income assistance, they are isolated from the rest of my family and their health is in poor condition. My grandmother can barely walk, frequently has respiratory problems and chronic skin conditions. My grandfather has one eye, in which he is almost completely blind because of a cataract that doctors refuse to risk operating on, he walks with a limp from a severe farm accident (never treated) that happened years ago and he has trouble performing his daily duties. We just want to bring them here so we can be reunited and so that they can live out their later years in peace.Their situation grows more unfavourable as the part of Nigeria in which they are living gets more dangerous because of multiple terrorist attacks and general political uneasiness.
**please please please, if you can’t help personally, I’d really appreciate if you just reblog or spread the word, it would really help get them out of a bad situation, especially as the situation in their part of Nigeria gets more violent**
Sorry for spamming y’all with my personal business, especially as of late.
Scenes from 1938 Carnival of Swing concert on Randall’s Island, NY. It is considered the first outdoor jazz festival.
I love that first panel. See how we get taken by the music? These are our grand and great grand parents all turnt up.
This is beautiful.